Emily Beige Vintage Distressed Oriental Rug
- Velvety soft yarn, 0.3" pile height
- Soft, understated colors pair well with modern and traditional decor
- Cotton backing is safe for wood floors
- Stain resistant, fade resistant, and shed free yarn
- Durable and easy to clean, made to last for years
- This rug will arrive factory rolled and may have minor creases from secure packaging and compression during storage. These creases usually flatten within 3-5 days in warm weather and 5-7 in colder months. You can also reduce creasing by simply laying the rug out upside down for a couple of days
- Use of a rug pad is recommended to extend the life of your rug and prevent shifting and sliding
Featuring globally inspired designs for the everyday home, the Campo Collection's vintage patterns and palette of understated colors are woven into a velvety smooth pile. The close-woven yarn gives an incredible clarity of design for a sleek look and contemporary feel.
Free Shipping and Hassle-Free Returns
We ship all of our rugs for free within the continental US. It means you don't pay for delivery at all! Orders usually shipped out within 2 business days. It takes between 2 and 10 days for UPS to deliver our rugs. Check out details for delivery to Alaska, Hawaii & Canada.
Just in case your order isn't perfect, we make returns easy. Just let us know within 14 days of delivery.
About Well Woven Rugs
Well Woven is a rug company that wants you to feel at home. Our beautiful, highly affordable area rugs foster the connection between who you are and where you live. From urban brownstones to heartland farmhouses – and every home in between – our rugs provide a foundation to build your own narratives of home, and the freedom to express them your own way.
Your home is your story, and that inspires us at Well Woven to create rugs to help you make that story unique. Inspired by the diverse styles of our customers, we continuously work to create a selection of area rugs to fit any space and any budget.
We're a new kind of rug company, one that believes your floors deserve rugs that make them feel like home, that make you feel at home. We're here to help you tell your story.
Well Woven values
We are keenly aware that our actions can have far reaching consequences, what we sell is just as important as where it’s made, and by whom. To this end, we work with a factory that is committed to ethical conduct both socially and environmentally.
Our factories are BSCI compliant. This means they:
- Do not employ children or forced labor and do not work with partners who support child or forced labor.
- Provide fair wages and benefits as well as work hours and overtime pay compliant with laws and regulations.
- Afford all employees the right to organization and collective bargaining.
- Are committed to maintaining a safe work environment which minimizes accidents and is free of discrimination, abuse, or harassment.
- Maintain environmentally friendly policies and standards to minimize their environmental impact.
Shipping to you is 100% Free!
Alaska, Hawaii & Canada
Hassle-Free Return Policy
Just in case your order isn't perfect, we make returns easy. We accept returns on all items, for any reason, within 14 days of delivery. You are responsible for return shipping costs back to us. We offer significant discounts on return labels. The best part is we can have it picked up from your home or office!
I ordered the 5x7 and runner and it looks exactly as pictured. I’d say it is a bit more grey than beige. Can’t beat the price!
What a waste of time and money, returning this rug cost me $40. The poor quality isn’t evident online but don’t be fooled-super thin and the stitching looks cheap, too. Won’t buy from “well” woven again.
I was introduced to Well Woven on Instagram and am so pleased with my decision to purchase a rug through this company! This rug is gorgeous and goes super well with neutral colored decor. This rug has beige, white, grey, and hints of blue. The quality is top notch and you honestly can't beat the price for this size! (I got the 8"9x12). The shipping process is really easy too. You will get an email with how to set up a delivery appointment. All free by the way. By rug went through two shipping companies and both had excellent and easy customer service. Honestly can't recommend this rug and company enough!!!
This is the second review I’ve written, because the first one disappeared. This rugbis gorgwous amd well made BUT not as pictured. It has a pinkish undertone with teal in it! Definitely not the neutral beiges and taupes as the pictures show.
Emily Beige Vintage Distressed Oriental Rug