Emily Beige Vintage Distressed Oriental RugSKU: CA-32-2
- Velvety soft yarn, 0.3" pile height
- Soft, understated colors pair well with modern and traditional decor
- Cotton backing is safe for wood floors
- Stain resistant, fade resistant, and shed free yarn
- Durable and easy to clean, made to last for years
- This rug will arrive factory rolled and may have minor creases from secure packaging and compression during storage. These creases usually flatten within 3-5 days in warm weather and 5-7 in colder months. You can also reduce creasing by simply laying the rug out upside down for a couple of days
- Use of a rug pad is recommended to extend the life of your rug and prevent shifting and sliding
Featuring globally inspired designs for the everyday home, the Campo Collection's vintage patterns and palette of understated colors are woven into a velvety smooth pile. The close-woven yarn gives an incredible clarity of design for a sleek look and contemporary feel.
Free Shipping and Hassle-Free Returns
We ship all of our rugs for free within the continental US. It means you don't pay for delivery at all! Orders usually shipped out within 2 business days. It takes between 2 and 10 days for UPS to deliver our rugs. Check out details for delivery to Alaska, Hawaii & Canada.
Just in case your order isn't perfect, we make returns easy. Just let us know within 14 days of delivery.
Get inspired by how others have styled the Emily Beige Vintage Distressed Oriental Rug.
What a waste of time and money, returning this rug cost me $40. The poor quality isn’t evident online but don’t be fooled-super thin and the stitching looks cheap, too. Won’t buy from “well” woven again.
I was introduced to Well Woven on Instagram and am so pleased with my decision to purchase a rug through this company! This rug is gorgeous and goes super well with neutral colored decor. This rug has beige, white, grey, and hints of blue. The quality is top notch and you honestly can't beat the price for this size! (I got the 8"9x12). The shipping process is really easy too. You will get an email with how to set up a delivery appointment. All free by the way. By rug went through two shipping companies and both had excellent and easy customer service. Honestly can't recommend this rug and company enough!!!
This is the second review I’ve written, because the first one disappeared. This rugbis gorgwous amd well made BUT not as pictured. It has a pinkish undertone with teal in it! Definitely not the neutral beiges and taupes as the pictures show.
Emily Beige Vintage Distressed Oriental Rug